Wednesday, March 2, 2011

PURE JOY

Your Word to me is pure joy, I AM ecstatic and that’s emphatic.

Ps 119:162
162 I rejoice at Your word
As one who finds great treasure.
NKJV

Ps 12:6
6 The words of the Lord are pure words,
Like silver tried in a furnace of earth,
Purified seven times.
NKJV

Ps 19:7-11
7 The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul;
The testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple;
8 The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart;
The commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes;
9 The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever;
The judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
10 More to be desired are they than gold,
Yea, than much fine gold;
Sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
11 Moreover by them Your servant is warned,
And in keeping them there is great reward.
NKJV

Ps 119:140
140 Your word is very pure;
Therefore Your servant loves it.
NKJV

Prov 30:5
5 Every word of God is pure;
He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
NKJV

Jer 15:16a
16 Your words were found, and I ate them,
And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart;
NKJV