Monday, March 7, 2011

“FOLLOW ME!”

I don’t have much to say today. Seek God and pray He will show you the way.

Ps 32:8-9
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye.
9 Do not be like the horse or like the mule,
Which have no understanding,
Which must be harnessed with bit and bridle,
Else they will not come near you.
NKJV

Ps 32:9
9 "Don't be ornery like a horse or mule
that needs bit and bridle
to stay on track."
MES

Ps 32:8-9
8 I will instruct you (says the Lord) and guide you along the best pathway for your life; I will advise you and watch your progress. 9 Don't be like a senseless horse or mule that has to have a bit in its mouth to keep it in line!
TLB

Ps 32:8-9
8 The Lord says, "I will teach you the way you should go;
I will instruct you and advise you.
9 Don't be stupid like a horse or a mule,
which must be controlled with a bit and bridle
to make it submit."
GNT

Ps 32:8-9
8 I will give you knowledge, teaching you the way to go; my eye will be your guide.
9 Do not be like the horse or the ass, without sense; ...
BBE

Isa 48:17-18
7 Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer,
The Holy One of Israel:
"I am the Lord your God,
Who teaches you to profit,
Who leads you by the way you should go.
18 Oh, that you had heeded My commandments!
Then your peace would have been like a river,
And your righteousness like the waves of the sea.
NKJV

Isa 48:17-18
17 with this Message from God,
your Redeemer, The Holy of Israel:
"I am God, your God,
who teaches you how to live right and well.
I show you what to do, where to go.
18 If you had listened all along to what I told you,
your life would have flowed full like a river,
blessings rolling in like waves from the sea.
MES

Jer 33:3
3 'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.'
NKJV

Jer 29:11-14
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.
NKJV

1 Peter 2:25
25 For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.
NKJV

Ps 23
23 The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.
NKJV

John 10:4-5
4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
NKJV

John 10:10
10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
NKJV

John 10:27-28
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
NKJV

John 12:26
26 If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.
NKJV

John 10:4-5
4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
NKJV

John 10:10
10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
NKJV

John 10:27-28
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
NKJV

John 12:26
26 If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.
NKJV

John 21:17-22
Jesus said to him, "Feed My sheep. 18 Most assuredly, I say to you, when you were younger, you girded yourself and walked where you wished; but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will gird you and carry you where you do not wish." 19 This He spoke, signifying by what death he would glorify God. And when He had spoken this, He said to him, "Follow Me."

20 Then Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following, who also had leaned on His breast at the supper, and said, "Lord, who is the one who betrays You?" 21 Peter, seeing him, said to Jesus, "But Lord, what about this man?"

22 Jesus said to him, "If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you? You follow Me."
NKJV