Tuesday, March 29, 2011

GET UP and GO!

You’re not going to know what to do until you do what you know.

You don’t need to know step two - until step one - you have begun.

You have two legs and the next step is always one. If you try to skip it you’ll find yourself hopping. But the problem is that you can’t hop well uphill, so you fall, and wonder why you fell.

You can’t skip steps so you stagnate when you seek more steps than you’re stepping.

It’s more important to take the next step then it is to know the one after it.

You’ll never know until you go.

So many people are stuck in their seeking simply because they won’t take the next step.

Step out then you’ll see - the next step I have for thee.

As long as you’re waiting, I AM waiting - your obedience anticipating.

You can seek and seek, and pray and pray, but if you want to know, get on the way!

You keep questioning Me, I will question you, “What do you ‘know that you know’ to do?” When you already ‘know what you know’ it’s time to shut your mouth - and GO.

You gotta go with what you know stop seeking more until you go.

You seek more wisdom when you should be seeking to obey. Just pray and obey everyday. And if you still haven’t done what I told you yesterday, don’t pray and try to make it go away, or seek more direction until you’re on the way.

The steps I show, as you go, if you want to know, GET UP and GO!

Ps 37:23
23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord,
And He delights in his way.
NKJV

Acts 9:6
6 So he, trembling and astonished, said, "Lord, what do You want me to do?"

Then the Lord said to him, "Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."
NKJV

Acts 9:6
6 I want you to get up and enter the city. In the city you'll be told what to do next."
MES

Acts 9:6
But get up, and go into the town, and it will be made clear to you what you have to do.
BBE

Acts 22:10
10 So I said, 'What shall I do, Lord?' And the Lord said to me, 'Arise and go into Damascus, and there you will be told all things which are appointed for you to do.'
NKJV

Acts 22:10-11
10 "Then I said, 'What do I do now, Master?'

"He said, 'Get to your feet and enter Damascus. There you'll be told everything that's been set out for you to do.'
MES

Acts 22:10
10 And I asked, What shall I do, Lord? And the Lord answered me, Get up and go into Damascus, and there it will be told you all that it is destined and appointed for you to do.
AMP