Saturday, December 12, 2009

DIE HARD! - Christian

My eyes are glazed and I’m in the fire! What the hell is happening to me? I feel like I’ve been pushed and stretched to the limit! I do not know why this is happening to me but I do know that I am in the hands of my Creator. I just didn’t think it would hurt so much. Shall I strive with Him and try to get free of the pressure or embrace it and press through to victory? He empowers me with might and the weight only makes me stronger. What looks like it might destroy me only refines me and brings forth the brilliance of my Maker. Why does He make me a masterpiece? Is there not an easier way? He tests and tries me to make sure I will not fail in any adversity. I am tempered and ready for battle. Pressure comes before promotion so in this I rejoice. I don’t necessarily “enjoy” the training but it is good to know that I am ready, and come hell or high water, “I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord! (Ps 118:17) This ain’t no picnic, eternal life and death are on the line! I’ll go to hell AND BACK if necessary to save souls! For God has made a mighty conqueror over my foes. I am invincible, immortal, everlasting and indestructible infused with the Spirit of the Almighty! My body and soul may cry but my spirit will never die. I live from the inside out so I am undaunted and determined. I ignore the blood sweat and pain so at the end I will not be ashamed. I am a die hard Christian knowing that nothing not even death cannot snatch me from my Master’s hand. So come what may, I will stand strong, live long and be free knowing my God will complete what He began in me for all to see in eternity!

PIE90 Scripture - You Pick One Today! …

Jer 18:1-7
18 The word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying: 2 "Arise and go down to the potter's house, and there I will cause you to hear My words." 3 Then I went down to the potter's house, and there he was, making something at the wheel. 4 And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter; so he made it again into another vessel, as it seemed good to the potter to make.

5 Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: 6 "O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter?" says the Lord. "Look, as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand, O house of Israel!
NKJV

Isa 64:8
8 But now, O Lord,
You are our Father;
We are the clay, and You our potter;
And all we are the work of Your hand.
NKJV

Isa 45:9
"Woe to him who strives with his Maker!
Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth!
Shall the clay say to him who forms it, 'What are you making?'
Or shall your handiwork say, 'He has no hands'?
NKJV

Isa 45:9
9 But doom to you who fight your Maker —
you're a pot at odds with the potter!
Does clay talk back to the potter:
'What are you doing? What clumsy fingers!'
MES

Isa 45:9
9 "Woe to the man who fights with his Creator. Does the pot argue with its maker? Does the clay dispute with him who forms it, saying, 'Stop, you're doing it wrong!'
TLB

Isa 45:9
Cursed is he who has an argument with his Maker, the pot which has an argument with the Potter!
BBE

Isa 45:9
9 How horrible it will be for the one who quarrels with his maker.
GOD'S WORD

Isa 45:9
9 Does a clay pot dare argue with its maker,
a pot that is like all the others?
Does the clay ask the potter what he is doing?
Does the pot complain that its maker has no skill?
GNT

Eph 2:10
10 No, we neither make nor save ourselves. God does both the making and saving.
MES

Eph 2:10
10 It is God himself who has made us what we are and given us new lives from Christ Jesus;
TLB

Eph 2:10
10 For we are God's masterpiece.
NLT

Eph 2:10
10 For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].
AMP

Phil 1:6
6 And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you. AMP

Phil 2:13
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
NKJV

Phil 2:13
13 [Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.
AMP

Ps 66:10-12
10 For You, O God, have tested us;
You have refined us as silver is refined.
11 You brought us into the net;
You laid affliction on our backs.
12 You have caused men to ride over our heads;
We went through fire and through water;
But You brought us out to rich fulfillment.
NKJV

Ps 66:12
12 Thou hast caused men to ride over our heads; we went through fire and through water: but thou broughtest us out into a wealthy place.
KJV

Ps 66:9-12
9 Didn't he set us on the road to life?
Didn't he keep us out of the ditch?
10 He trained us first,
passed us like silver through refining fires,
11 Brought us into hardscrabble country,
pushed us to our very limit,
12 Road-tested us inside and out,
took us to hell and back;
Finally he brought us
to this well-watered place.
MES

1 Peter 1:6-7
6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, 7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,
NKJV

1 Peter 1:7
7 Pure gold put in the fire comes out of it proved pure; genuine faith put through this suffering comes out proved genuine. When Jesus wraps this all up, it's your faith, not your gold, that God will have on display as evidence of his victory.
MES

1 Peter 4:12-14
12 Beloved, do not think it strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened to you; 13 but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy. 14 If you are reproached for the name of Christ, blessed are you, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.
NKJV

1 Peter 4:12-13
12 Friends, when life gets really difficult, don't jump to the conclusion that God isn't on the job. 13 Instead, be glad that you are in the very thick of what Christ experienced. This is a spiritual refining process, with glory just around the corner.
MES

Daniel Chapter 3

Isa 43:2
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
NKJV

Rom 8:35-39
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:

"For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
NKJV

1 Cor 15:51-58
51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed — 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: "Death is swallowed up in victory."

55 "O Death, where is your sting?
O Hades, where is your victory?"

56 The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
NKJV