Monday, December 14, 2009

No Results or Snow Results?

Snow reminds me of prosperity! I’m sure it’s valuable because God keeps it in a treasury. LOL

Have you entered the treasury of snow?
Job 38:22a NKJV

Nope! But I’d like to and I hope there’re also mountains in it there so we can go ridin! But in the mean time …

Isa 58:14
…you delight yourself in the Lord, and I will make you to ride on the high places of the earth!
AMP

I don’t think He was talking about snowboarding here but I always think of this scripture when I go! I’m sure He foreknew it foresaw me ridin! Ha-Ha! Anyway I must have boarding on the brain but the snow is valuable for much more than that. Even if you don’t enjoy it, you enjoy the results of it. The harvest of summer is directly related to the water of winter. The clouds sow and the earth stores up snow and to water the earth that it might bring forth and grow. If we go without we end up in drought resulting in lack. But plenty of water provides prosperity.

This is the way the Word works. You receive it on a regular basis and it soaks in and then brings forth fruit. Sometimes when the preacher is talking it’s “piling up” and it seems like you’ve got more than enough but they just keep talking. Day after day and week after week and on and on do these guys ever shut up? And just when you think you’ve shoveled through the last message here they go again. And does not God Himself speak to you day by day? (Isa 50:4) If you will listen and receive His Word’s it will produce results. And if you don’t it won’t and you’ll end up in the dessert looking for and oasis. But if you delight in and meditate on His Word day and night you be “like a tree planted by rivers of water.” And where does the water come from? It was stored up in the mountains in the season of snow. So if your life looks like winter, rejoice! The source of your success is piling up and it will surely bring forth fruit.

"For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven,
And do not return there,
But water the earth,
And make it bring forth and bud,
That it may give seed to the sower
And bread to the eater,
11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
Isa 55:10-11 NKJV

Isa 55:11
11 My word, which comes from my mouth, is like the rain and snow.
It will not come back to me without results.
It will accomplish whatever I want
and achieve whatever I send it to do."
GOD'S WORD

Isa 55:11
11 So is My word that goeth out of My mouth, It turneth not back unto Me empty, But hath done that which I desired, And prosperously effected that [for] which I sent it.
YLT

PIE90 Scripture:

Ps 1:2-3
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
3 He shall be like a tree
Planted by the rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper.
NKJV