Thursday, August 18, 2011

I AM as I AM

I AM THAT I AM
I AM WHO I AM
I AM WHAT I AM
I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE

I am whose I am
I am who I am
I am what I am
I will be what I will be

I belong to I AM
I’m one with Him
I am as I AM
I am as He

Copyright © 2011 by Pat Turner
Ex 3:14
14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
KJV

Ex 3:14-15
14 And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel,'I AM has sent me to you.'"
NKJV

Ex 3:14
14 And God said to him, I AM WHAT I AM: and he said, Say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.
BBE

Ex 3:14
14 And God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM and WHAT I AM, and I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE; and He said, You shall say this to the Israelites: I AM has sent me to you!
AMP

Ex 3:14
14 And God saith unto Moses, 'I AM THAT WHICH I AM;' He saith also, 'Thus dost thou say to the sons of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.'
YLT

Ex 3:14-15
14 God said to Moshe, “Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh [I am/will be what I am/will be],” and added, “Here is what to say to the people of Isra’el: ‘Ehyeh [I Am or I Will Be] has sent me to you.’”
CJB

Ex 3:14
14 God said to Moses: I AM WHO AM. He said: Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel: HE WHO IS, hath sent me to you.
Douay-Rheims

Gen 1:26-28
26 Then God said,"Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
NKJV

Heb 1:1-3
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person…
NKJV

2 Cor 3:17-18
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
NKJV

Col 1:15-16
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
NKJV

Rom 8:29-30
29 For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.
NKJV

John 17:22
22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
NKJV

1 Cor 6:17
17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
NKJV

1 John 4:17
17 Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.
NKJV