Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WAY!

If you don’t have time to stop for a rhyme, and life’s makin you dizzy because you’re so busy, then consider your ways and change what you do, because the person who makes your schedule is - YOU.

But if you’ll pray everyday, and walk in the Way, you’ll get your work done, and still have time to PLAY.

Prov 14:12
12 There is a way that seems right to a man,
but in the end it leads to death.
NIV

Ps 18:30-32
30 As for God, His way is perfect;
The word of the Lord is proven;
He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

31 For who is God, except the Lord?
And who is a rock, except our God?
32 It is God who arms me with strength,
And makes my way perfect.
NKJV

Ps 37:3-5
3 Trust in the Lord, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
4 Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.
NKJV

Ps 37:23
3 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord,
And He delights in his way.
NKJV

Ps 143:8
8 Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning,
For in You do I trust;
Cause me to know the way in which I should walk,
For I lift up my soul to You.
NKJV

Ps 86:11
11 Teach me Your way, O Lord;
I will walk in Your truth…
NKJV

John 8:31-32
… "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
NKJV

John 14:6
6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way”
NKJV

I AM the WAY!