Wednesday, August 17, 2011

YOU

Today I don’t seem to be finding just what to say - so go to the Word and find your own Word today. Cook up some food, I’m not your wife - and it’s the Words that HE SPEAKS TO YOU - that are spirit and life.

John 6:63
63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
NKJV

Jer 29:11-14
1 For I know the thoughts that I think toward YOU, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give YOU a future and a hope. 12 Then YOU will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to YOU. 13 And YOU will seek Me and find Me, when YOU search for Me with all YOUR heart.
NKJV (CAPS. added)

Heb 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
NKJV

Jer 33:3
3 'Call to Me, and I will answer YOU, and show you great and mighty things, which YOU do not know.'
NKJV (CAPS. added)