Monday, August 15, 2011

...Trust

The Lord is our refuge and our fortress, the only One Just
To put our faith in anything else is utter disgust
All loathsome lies, that bring demise, shall be turned to dust
God's our strength and our song, in Him we will TRUST!

New ending verse for “Trust”
Copyright © 2011 by Pat Turner

2 Sam 22:1-4
22 Then David spoke to the Lord the words of this song, on the day when the Lord had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. 2 And he said:

"The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
3 The God of my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation,
My stronghold and my refuge;
My Savior, You save me from violence.
4 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised;
So shall I be saved from my enemies.
NKJV


Ps 91:1-2
91 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust."
NKJV