Wednesday, August 24, 2011

wORSHIPwHOwHATwHy?

I worship Him who is Almighty and I AM. He is Light, Life and Love, Destroyer of death darkness and dismay. He is Loyal and True and “Ever There” for you and Able to do - beyond all imagination too. To those who seek Him, Himself He reveals, and fulfills, and fills with His Majesty. He is not a far off God but becomes One with His followers and makes them His very own sons and daughters. He has given us breath, proven His devotion by death, risen again, set us free from sin - now is alive forevermore with eternity in store. On the cross the Lamb before, but to come a Man of War, King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

Rev 1:8
8 "I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
NKJV (Caps. added)

Ex 3:14
14 And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
NKJV

"I AM the resurrection and the life.” John 11:25 (Caps. added)

Mark 1:41
"I AM willing”
NKJV (Caps. added)


John 6:48
“I AM the bread of life.”
NKJV (Caps. added)

John 8:12
"I AM the light of the world.”
NKJV (Caps. added)

John 8:23-24
23 And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I AM from above. You are of this world; I AM not of this world. 24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM, you will die in your sins."
Caps. added)

John 10:9
“I AM the door.”
NKJV (Caps. added)


John 10:11
"I AM the good shepherd.”
NKJV (Caps. added)

John 10:36
'I AM the Son of God'
NKJV (Caps. added)

John 14:6
"I AM the way, the truth, and the life.”
NKJV (Caps. added)

John 15:1
"I AM the true vine”
NKJV

John 17:14
“I AM not of the world.”
NKJV(Caps. added)

John 18:37
“I am a king.”
NKJV(Caps. added)

Acts 18:10
I AM with you,
NKJV(Caps. added)

Acts 22:8
“I AM Jesus of Nazareth”
NKJV(Caps. added)

Rev 1:11
"I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last"
NKJV(Caps. added)


Rev 2:23
“I AM He who searches the minds and hearts.”
NKJV(Caps. added)

Rev 19:11-16
11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
NKJV

Rev 22:13
“I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."
NKJV(Caps. added)

Rev 1:8
"I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."
NKJV (Caps. added)