Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SONRISE!

Are you downcast, disquieted, discouraged, and feeling like you’re living under a dark cloud’s shadow? It may last moments or months or even years and singing “the sun will come out tomorrow” gets pretty old after a few days when tomorrow never comes. You need hope help! When your hope is lost you feel dry to the bone and heartsick. But the good news is that what was lost can be easily found if you look in the right place. The Son of God is the light of your world, look unto Him and His beams will to shine through and warm you. His Word will again begin to burn in your heart and give light, life and love. Life is always brighter when you’re looking at the Son. Get your eyes on the darkness and dark your world will appear to be. Or fix your eyes, thoughts, heart and hope on Jesus and you will live in the light of His Majesty!

Ps 42:11
Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God;
For I shall yet praise Him,
The help of my countenance and my God.
NKJV

Ps 42:11
Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul?
Why are you crying the blues?
Fix my eyes on God —
soon I'll be praising again.
He puts a smile on my face.
He's my God.
MES

Prov 4:18
18 But the path of the just is like the shining sun,
That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.
NKJV

Prov 4:18
18 The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn,
shining ever brighter till the full light of day.
NIV