Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hope - When You Can’t Cope

Do you have heartache? Jesus is the Healer. I know it hurts, but He is able to help, so put your heart in His hands.

It sounds simple, because it is. He died for you and rose again, proving you can trust in Him.

The enemy is a heartbreaker and a dream taker, but your heart can be healed by the hands of your Maker.

Open your heart up, God’s Love will fill your cup, envelop, imbue, and make anew.

Continually yield, with the Lord’s Love be filled, your heart is now safe, for He is your Shield.


Prov 13:12
12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
But when the desire comes, it is a tree of life.
NKJV

Luke 4:18a
18 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me,
Because He has anointed Me
To preach the gospel to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted…
NKJV

Rom 5:5
5 And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
NIV

Prov 4:23
23 Above all else, guard your heart,
for it is the wellspring of life.
NIV

Deut 30:6
6 God, your God, will cut away the thick calluses on your heart and your children's hearts, freeing you to love God, your God, with your whole heart and soul and live, really live.
MES

Ezek 11:19-21
19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh, 20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.
NKJV

Jer 15:16
16 Your words were found, and I ate them,
And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart;
For I am called by Your name,
O Lord God of hosts.
NKJV