Tuesday, December 21, 2010

O Joy

The Word is your joy, declare and deploy.

Prov 15:23
23 A man has joy by the answer of his mouth,
And a word spoken in due season, how good it is!
NKJV

Matt 4:3-4
3 Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, "If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread."

4 But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'"
NKJV

Luke 4:8
8 And Jesus answered and said to him, "Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.'"
NKJV

Luke 4:12
12 And Jesus answered and said to him, "It has been said, 'You shall not tempt the Lord your God.'"
NKJV

John 15:11-12
11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
NKJV

Neh 8:10b
Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."
NKJV

Ps 105:43
43 He brought out His people with joy,
His chosen ones with gladness.
NKJV

Ps 132:9
9 Let Your priests be clothed with righteousness,
And let Your saints shout for joy.
NKJV

Isa 12:1-3
12 And in that day you will say:

"O Lord, I will praise You;
Though You were angry with me,
Your anger is turned away, and You comfort me.
2 Behold, God is my salvation,
I will trust and not be afraid;
'For Yah, the Lord, is my strength and song;
He also has become my salvation.'"

3 Therefore with joy you will draw water
From the wells of salvation.
NKJV

Isa 35:10
10 And the ransomed of the Lord shall return,
And come to Zion with singing,
With everlasting joy on their heads.
They shall obtain joy and gladness,
And sorrow and sighing shall flee away.
NKJV

Isa 55:11-12
11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

12 "For you shall go out with joy,
And be led out with peace;
NKJV

Jer 15:16
16 Your words were found, and I ate them,
And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart;
NKJV

Hab 3:17-18
17 Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail,
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls —
18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.
NKJV

Rom 14:17
17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
NKJV

Col 1:11-12
11 strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy;
NKJV

1 Peter 1:6-9
6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, 7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, 8 whom having not seen you love. Though now you do not see Him, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, 9 receiving the end of your faith — the salvation of your souls.
NKJV

Phil 4:4
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!
NKJV

Rom 15:13
13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
NKJV