Friday, December 17, 2010

Omnipotent

God is with you, He is for you, He is in you and upon you. He is Awesome, Anointed, Almighty and I AM. He is active in making all grace abound to you so that you may always have all sufficiency in all things, and an abundance for every good work. His grace is sufficient for you His power is made perfect in your weakness and has come upon you to be a witness. He is Faithful and will not in any way fail or forsake you. So be free from fear and full of cheer for God indeed will supply your need. For He has promised and can not lie, and even death He does defy, so surely in this life He will provide, He is Omnipotent and He’s on your side!

Matt 28:20b
“…I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
NKJV

Rom 8:31-32
31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
NKJV

1 Cor 3:16-17
16 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
NKJV

John 14:15-18
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever — 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
NKJV

Luke 24:49
49 Behold, I send the Promise of My Father upon you; but tarry in the city of Jerusalem until you are endued with power from on high."
NKJV

Acts 1:8
8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."
NKJV

2 Cor 1:20-21
20 For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. 21 Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God,
NKJV

2 Cor 9:8
8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
NKJV

Deut 7:9-10
9 "Therefore know that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love Him and keep His commandments;
NKJV

Heb 13:5-6
5 Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not,[I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down ( relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] [Josh 1:5.]

6 So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me? [Ps 27:1; 118:6.]
AMP

Luke 8:50
50 But Jesus, on hearing this, answered him, Do not be seized with alarm or struck with fear; simply believe [in Me as able to do this], and she shall be made well.
AMP

Heb 2:14-15
14 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, 15 and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
NKJV

2 Tim 1:7
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
NKJV

Luke 1:74-75
74 To grant us that we,
Being delivered from the hand of our enemies,
Might serve Him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life.
NKJV

John 16:33
33 These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
NKJV

Matt 14:27
27 But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, "Be of good cheer! It is I; do not be afraid."
NKJV

Phil 4:19
19 And my God will liberally supply ( fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
AMP

Ps 89:34
34 My covenant I will not break,
Nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips.
NKJV

2 Tim 2:13
13 If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself.
NKJV

Rom 4:17b
God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;
NKJV

2 Tim 1:10b
Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,
NKJV

“GOD WILL PROVIDE” Gen 22:8

1 Tim 5:8
8 But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.
NKJV

Eph 2:19
19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,
NKJV

Rev 19:6
6 And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, "Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns!
NKJV

Rom 5:17
17 For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)
NKJV

Ps 118:6-9
6 The Lord is on my side;
I will not fear.
What can man do to me?
7 The Lord is for me among those who help me;
Therefore I shall see my desire on those who hate me.
8 It is better to trust in the Lord
Than to put confidence in man.
9 It is better to trust in the Lord
Than to put confidence in princes.
NKJV