Friday, October 2, 2009

How Goes it!

PIErayer Challenge!

Your thinking should be going something like this if you’re doing the PIErogram. Put the scriptures in first person and think about then and what they mean to your life. Let them build on each other. Do plenty of ‘reps’ and you’ll be built up and get stronger day by day!

Acts 20:32
32 "So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified
NKJV

Acts 20:32
32 "Now I'm turning you over to God, our marvelous God whose gracious Word can make you into what he wants you to be and give you everything you could possibly need in this community of holy friends.
MES

PIE90 Program

Week 1
I. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Php 4:13
II. God’s grace is sufficient for me His power is made perfect in my weakness.
2 Cor 12:9-10
III. I abide in Gods Word, I am His disciple, I shall know the Truth and the Truth shall make me free.
Jn 8:31-31
IV. I delight myself in and meditate on Gods Word day Gods Word day and night, I am like a tree planted by rivers of living water that brings forth fruit in season, I will not wear out or grow old tired and faint, I draw my life from the source so whatever I do shall prosper.
Ps 1:2-3
V. I will prosper and be in health to the degree that my soul (mind, will and emotions) prosper. Abiding in and meditation on the Word is what saves/prospers my soul (Jam 1:21). When I know and walk in the Truth I will be free and bear fruit (Jn 8:31-32, Jn 15:1-8) And glorify my Father!

PIE90 Scripture for today:

3 John 2-4
NKJV
2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. 3 For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth that is in you, just as you walk in the truth. 4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.


3 John 2
KJV
2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
AMP
2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers.
Wuest
Beloved, in all things I am praying that you will be prospering, and that you will be continually having good health just as your soul is prospering.