Monday, October 5, 2009

Open Up Can of “I CAN!”

When you feel like you can’t you can cause you got grace in your can. Grace is like Popeye’s spinach and when you’re getting beat you need to open up a can of “I can!” “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!”(Php 4:13) God’s grace is His strength and power that’s made perfect in weakness. (2 Cor 12:9-10) He has an abundant and unending supply and the door is always open for you to come and receive. You can come boldly to the throne of grace and obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need! (Heb 4:16) You can pray any time any day and open up a can of “I can!” His Word is also “full of grace and truth” (Jn 1:14)
“And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace.”(John 1:16) So when you pray and meditate on God’s Word you are strengthened and infused with the mighty power of His grace too do His will. Then you can do what you normally can’t do because it’s not just you who do but God in you!

1 Cor 15:10-11
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. 11 Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed.
NKJV

So make a conscious decision and receive God’s grace by faith everyday, so you can walk in His favor and be a blessing in every way. Cast your blues away say, “I know I can do it, because God put me up to it, and His mighty grace will get me through it!” By grace I obtain the victory, my enemies flee and I go forth with glee.

PIE90 Scripture for today:

Rom 5:17
17 For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)
NKJV

Rom 5:17b
….how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ.
NIV