Saturday, January 1, 2011

Daily Bread

Get your 50:4 at 5:04.

Isa 50:4
4 "The Lord God has given Me
The tongue of the learned,
That I should know how to speak
A word in season to him who is weary.
He awakens Me morning by morning,
He awakens My ear
To hear as the learned.
NKJV

Or how about your 6:11 at 6:11 or 6:35?

Matt 6:11
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
NKJV

John 6:35
35 And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.
NKJV

You may not be that early of a riser but you could still get your 6:63 at 7:03.

John 6:63
63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
NKJV

Or your 8:31 at 8:32.

John 8:31-32
31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
NKJV

Still too early? Try 10:39 at 10:42.

Luke 10:39-42
39 And she had a sister called Mary, who also sat at Jesus' feet and heard His word. 40 But Martha was distracted with much serving, and she approached Him and said, "Lord, do You not care that my sister has left me to serve alone? Therefore tell her to help me."

41 And Jesus answered and said to her, "Martha, Martha, you are worried and troubled about many things. 42 But one thing is needed, and Mary has chosen that good part, which will not be taken away from her."
NKJV

Like the afternoon? How about your 4:20 at 4:22.

Prov 4:20-22
20 My son, give attention to my words;
Incline your ear to my sayings.
21 Do not let them depart from your eyes;
Keep them in the midst of your heart;
22 For they are life to those who find them,
And health to all their flesh.
NKJV

Or for evening, try 55:11 at 5:11 or 8:16.

Isa 55:11
11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
NKJV

Matt 8:16
16 When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, 17 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying:

Night person? Why not your 20:32 at 8:32.

Acts 20:32
32 "So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
NKJV

But one thing’s for sure, you gotta eat! - and…. “man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'" Matt 4:4