Friday, January 28, 2011

Just Breathe

The inspired days are easy, but it’s on the uninspired that you need the inspiration. Some days your sails are full and you feel unstoppable and others it’s like you’re set on a sea of glass waiting for the wind. Don’t be sullen, just breathe it in and take time to reflect - upon where you’ve been. God has not brought you this far to leave you here, remember all He’s done, there’s naught to fear. He will always be with you and not forsake, more sure than - the next breath you take.

Inspiration
1 a breathing in, as of air into the lungs; inhaling
2 an inspiring or being inspired mentally or emotionally
3 a) an inspiring influence; any stimulus to creative thought or action b) an inspired idea, action, etc.
4 a prompting of something to be written or said
5 Theol. a divine influence upon human beings, as that resulting in the writing of the Scriptures
Webster’s

Gen 2:7
7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
NKJV

Job 32:8
8 But there is a spirit in man,
And the breath of the Almighty gives him understanding.
NKJV

Job 33:4
4 The Spirit of God has made me,
And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
NKJV

Isa 42:5
5 Thus says God the Lord,
Who created the heavens and stretched them out,
Who spread forth the earth and that which comes from it,
Who gives breath to the people on it,
And spirit to those who walk on it:
NKJV

Ezek 37:1-10
37 The hand of the Lord came upon me and brought me out in the Spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2 Then He caused me to pass by them all around, and behold, there were very many in the open valley; and indeed they were very dry. 3 And He said to me, "Son of man, can these bones live?"

So I answered, "O Lord God, You know."

4 Again He said to me, "Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, 'O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord! 5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: "Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live. 6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord."'"

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. 8 Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them.

9 Also He said to me, "Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, 'Thus says the Lord God:"Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live."'" 10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
NKJV

Heb 13:5b
…for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not,[I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down ( relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!] [Josh 1:5.]
AMP

Phil 1:6
6 being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;
NKJV

Heb 13:20-21
20 Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 make you complete in every good work to do His will, working in you what is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.
NKJV