Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Puny or Proficient?

The word for today is “repeat” because the Word that you wield is your sword and your shield. To be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might the Words that He gives you must learn to recite. Do it over and over until you get it right, meditate day and night and bring forth the light. Repeat it often to increase in skill - with power and authority His Will fulfill.

John 6:63-64
63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
NKJV

Deut 30:14
14 But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it.
NKJV

Ps 119:130
130 The entrance of Your words gives light;
It gives understanding to the simple.
NKJV

Ps 119:105
Your word is a lamp to my feet
And a light to my path.
NKJV

Ps 18:28-30
28 For You will light my lamp;
The Lord my God will enlighten my darkness.
29 For by You I can run against a troop,
By my God I can leap over a wall.
30 As for God, His way is perfect;
The word of the Lord is proven;
He is a shield to all who trust in Him.
NKJV

Ps 119:130
130 The entrance of Your words gives light;
It gives understanding to the simple.
NKJV

Ps 91:2-4
2 I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust."

3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler
And from the perilous pestilence.
4 He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
NKJV

Rom 10:17
17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
NKJV

1 John 5:4-5
4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world — our faith.
NKJV

Heb 6:11-12
11 And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope until the end, 12 that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
NKJV

Acts 20:32-33
32 "So now, brethren, I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified.
NKJV

Ps 12:6
6 The words of the Lord are pure words,
Like silver tried in a furnace of earth,
Purified seven times.
NKJV

Ps 1:1-3
1 Blessed is the man
Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
Nor stands in the path of sinners,
Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
3 He shall be like a tree
Planted by the rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper.
NKJV

Josh 1:5-9
5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. 6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
NKJV

Phil 4:4
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice!
NKJV

Matt 7:28-29
28 And so it was, when Jesus had ended these sayings, that the people were astonished at His teaching, 29 for He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.
NKJV

And I didn’t even tell you, “I’m not left handed.”