Monday, January 24, 2011

GO

DO WHAT YOU KNOW! You’ll know as you go.

Because you can’t do what you don’t know. And if you don’t go, you won’t learn what you need to know or be where you need to be to see what you need to see.

You can waste a lot of time and energy trying to figure out what you don’t know. Because the enemy wants to get you caught up in and focused on your own ignorance. But it’s futile and foolish to sit around and think about what you don’t know.

What you don’t know to do doesn’t matter to you, what’s important to you is what you do know to do. So GO -DO WHAT YOU KNOW! You’ll know as you go.

Gen 12:1-3
12 Now the Lord had said to Abram:

"Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father's house,
To a land that I will show you.
2 I will make you a great nation;
I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
3 I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."
NKJV

Heb 11:8
8 By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to the place which he would receive as an inheritance. And he went out, not knowing where he was going.
NKJV

Acts 9:6
6 So he, trembling and astonished, said, "Lord, what do You want me to do?"

Then the Lord said to him, "Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."
NKJV

Ps 32:8-9
8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will guide you with My eye.
9 Do not be like the horse or like the mule,
Which have no understanding,
Which must be harnessed with bit and bridle,
Else they will not come near you.
NKJV