Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Abide or Backsilde?

It’s Imperative for us to pray and meditate on God’s Truth everyday in order to obtain the strength to obey and the guts and inspiration to stay – the course that is. It takes time to “change your mind” but when you do you will change your life. For better or worse, for richer or poorer, sickness or health will be largely determined by how we think. If you think weak, sick and poor then you will be. Even if you obtain some measure of success on the out side you’ll still have your poor old miserable self on the inside. True change comes from the inside when you know the Truth.

3 John 2-4
2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. 3 For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth that is in you, just as you walk in the truth. 4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
NKJV


Daily PIErogram Instructions:
A. Apply “PIE”
1. Pray
2. Itemize
a. Prioritize
b. Strategize
3. Exercise
B. Meditate and build your life on the Scriptures

PIE90

PIErogram Scriptures
Begin to say and think these things in first person… Abide in the Word until you KNOW the Truth. This takes “Time!” Think about the scriptures everyday and let the Lord “build you up” with His Word!

1. Php 4: 13 - I CAN DO all things through Christ who strengthens me!
– …everything God asks me to that is. And how will I know unless I apply PIE and ask?
- I am a CAN DO person! I can do anything that God leads me to because He strengthens me to do it.
- He will not strengthen me to do anything that’s not His will.
- What else have you learned so far from meditating on this Scripture?

2. 2 Cor 12:9-10 – I CAN and will DO IT by GRACE!
- His grace is sufficient for me!
- His Power is made perfect in my weakness so when I am weak then I am strong! (Eph 6:10)
- What else have you learned so far from meditating on this Scripture?

3. PIE90 Scripture for TODAY! Jn 8 :31-32
- I am a disciple(disciplined student) therefore I will study and strive to learn the Words of the Master!
- I will think about His teaching and instruction until it becomes a part of me.
- The more I think like He thinks the more I will act like He acts and live like He lives!
- I will abide in His Truth until I KNOW that I KNOW it!
- His Truth will MAKE ME FREE!
- I don’t need to “try” to get free what I need to do is ABIDE in His Word then HIS TRUTH WILL MAKE ME FREE!
- What else will you learn from meditating on this scripture?

John 8:31-32
NKJV
Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
MES
31 Then Jesus turned to the Jews who had claimed to believe in him. "If you stick with this, living out what I tell you, you are my disciples for sure. 32 Then you will experience for yourselves the truth, and the truth will free you."

In Gods Word I decide to abide, He teaches me from the inside, In Him I confide and walk in stride, faith will not be denied, thus freedom God’s Truth does provide!