Monday, September 7, 2009

The Word Gives Word Heart Burn!

Before the fire of Acts comes the fire of the Word. You get the fire on the inside before you get it on the outside! Before the day of Pentecost Jesus came and opened the scriptures and caused His Word to burn in the hearts of believers. He was, and is made known in the breaking of bread. As we open His Word and seek him we break the bread of life. He said, “The Words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life!” Everyday He prepares fresh hot bread from heaven and it will give you holy heartburn if you eat it. You will be “nourished in the words of faith”, “delight yourself in abundance” and “your soul shall live!” He gives His word to heal and deliver from destruction and it is life if you those who FIND it and health to all their flesh. So eat the Word if you dare but beware because fire on the inside can’t hide but will soon rise up and abide on the outside.

Lu 24:13-49, I Tim 4:6, Ps 107:20, Prov 4:20-23

Luke 24:32 And they said to one another, "Did not our heart burn within us while He talked with us on the road, and while He opened the Scriptures to us?

Jer 20:9
9 Then I said, "I will not make mention of Him,
Nor speak anymore in His name."
But His word was in my heart like a burning fire
Shut up in my bones;
I was weary of holding it back,
And I could not.

Jer 23:29
29 "Is not My word like a fire?" says the Lord,
"And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?

Jer 23:9
9 My heart within me is broken
Because of the prophets;
All my bones shake.
I am like a drunken man,
And like a man whom wine has overcome,
Because of the Lord,
And because of His holy words.

Jn 6:63
It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

Isa 55:1-3
55 "Ho! Everyone who thirsts,
Come to the waters;
And you who have no money,
Come, buy and eat.
Yes, come, buy wine and milk
Without money and without price.
2 Why do you spend money for what is not bread,
And your wages for what does not satisfy?
Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good,
And let your soul delight itself in abundance.
3 Incline your ear, and come to Me.
Hear, and your soul shall live…

Matt 6:9-11
9 In this manner, therefore, pray:
Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
10 Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread…