Friday, September 11, 2009

Ye-Drowning or Z-Crowning?

Joy comes from knowing how much God loves you and walking in His will! Joy is wonderful it makes you feel ecstatic, energized and exuberant! Hi, “my name is Pat and I’m a JOY-OHOLIC!” haha! I used to be an alcoholic but then I found out how much God loves me and got filled with His Spirit! Now the Holy Spirit continually pours the love of God into my heart and so now I do not have to drink the ‘rot’ because what I’ve got is so strong I can hardly ‘stand’ it and scarcely contain it! It’s like putting the tap in your mouth but instead drinking rotten fruit that produces death and destruction you drink of the fresh fruit of Spirit and it is love, joy, peace… Whohoo!! – It’s the best mixed fruit juice in the universe! But BEWARE it is spiked with the very life and nature of God Himself! So you can either drown your sorrows or crown yourself with the glory and honor that comes when you know how much God loves you! If you really don’t know then ask Him to show you because it’s really not ignorance but knowing God’s love that’s bodacious bliss baby!

John 15:9-12
9 "As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. 10 If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love.11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.
NKJV

Rom 5:5
5 And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.
NIV

Ps 16:11
11 You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
NKJV

Rom 14:17-18
17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
NKJV

Isa 12:3
3 With joy you will draw water
from the wells of salvation.
NIV

Rom 15:13
13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
NKJV

Gal 5:22-24
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
NKJV

1 John 1:4
4 And these things we write to you that your joy may be full.
NKJV

1 John 3:1
3 How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!
NIV