Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Simple Solution to Life’s Pollution

I will keep the command of the King. It’s a simple concept but the application can be more difficult than the understanding. The simple way to fulfill God’s will is one step at a time. It seems like the enemy is always trying to trip us up and that we’re moving down a path of endless distractions. Procrastination lurks to overcome determination and just needs a little yielding of our will to gain the advantage. The only way I know to get enduring victory over adversity and the weakness of the flesh is to apply the Word of truth to the situation.

Last year I was dealing with discouragement and temped to quit but since I already decided that’s not an option I was diligently seeking the Lord for help. I prayed and prayed looking for some elaborate epiphany but the Word that came was very basic instruction. It didn’t satisfy my desire for spectacular and divine entertainment but is the answer to the situation and many other problems. God said, “Keep a Schedule!” which simply means, “Do what I tell you to do when I tell you to do it!”

So, if you pray and get the WHAT and WHEN and actually DO IT then you’ll win! And when you win, you’ll feel fulfilled, and to discouragement no longer yield.

My STEPS/SCHEDULE is:
1. ORDERED – Ps 37:23
2. UPHELD – Ps 17:5
3. DIRECTED – Ps 119:133, Pv 16:9
4. ESTABLISHED – Ps 40:2
…BY GOD

My STEPS/SCHEDULE shall not:
1. DEPART FRON GOD’S WAY – Ps 44:18
2. SLIDE – Ps 37:31
3. BE HINDERED – Pv 4:12

Ps 37:23
3 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord,
And He delights in his way.
NKJV

Ps 17:5
5 Uphold my steps in Your paths,
That my footsteps may not slip.
NKJV

Ps 119:133
133 Direct my steps by Your word,
And let no iniquity have dominion over me.
NKJV

Prov 16:9
A man's heart plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps.
NKJV

Ps 40:2
2 He also brought me up out of a horrible pit,
Out of the miry clay,
And set my feet upon a rock,
And established my steps.
NKJV

Ps 44:18
Our heart has not turned back,
Nor have our steps departed from Your way;
NKJV

Ps 37:31
31 The law of his God is in his heart;
None of his steps shall slide.
NKJV

Prov 4:12
12 When you walk, your steps will not be hindered,
And when you run, you will not stumble.
NKJV