Monday, July 20, 2009

Are You “With” Him?

What does it mean to be with someone? Are you an “Item?” When you are with someone then you are by their side and on their side. You comfort and support one another. You work together and multiply each others strengths and overcome adversity. You fellowship, play and work with each other. You share everything, help each other and enjoy the others presence because you “Go Together!”

So what does it mean to you that God is “with you?” If you have received Him then He said, “I AM WITH YOU!”

I AM With You!

You are not alone, I AM with you!
I AM the great and Almighty God, and I AM with you!
I will never leave or forsake you, I AM with you!
I will keep you wherever you go, I AM with you!
I will strengthen you and help you, I AM with you!
I will redeem, save and deliver you, I AM with you!
I will protect and prosper you, I AM with you!
I will comfort and counsel you, I AM with you!
All things are possible, because I AM with you!
You can overcome anything, because I AM with you!
Your eternity is secure, because I AM with you!
It’s going to be all right, because I AM with you!
And most of all I will always Love you with all My heart, soul, strength and mind,
Because I am your God, and I AM with you!


I AM WITH YOU!

Gen 28:15a
5 Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go…
NKJV

Isa 41:10
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
NKJV

Jer 1:8
8 Do not be afraid of their faces,
For I am with you to deliver you," says the Lord.
NKJV

Jer 1:19
19 They will fight against you,
But they shall not prevail against you.
For I am with you," says the Lord, "to deliver you."
NKJV

Jer 15:20-21
20 And I will make you to this people a fortified bronze wall;
And they will fight against you,
But they shall not prevail against you;
For I am with you to save you
And deliver you," says the Lord.
21 "I will deliver you from the hand of the wicked,
And I will redeem you from the grip of the terrible."
NKJV

Jer 30:11
11 For I am with you,' says the Lord, 'to save you;
NKJV

Jer 42:11-12
11 Do not be afraid of the king of Babylon, of whom you are afraid; do not be afraid of him,' says the Lord,'for I am with you, to save you and deliver you from his hand.
NKJV

Hag 1:13-14
13 Then Haggai, the Lord's messenger, spoke the Lord's message to the people, saying,"I am with you, says the Lord."
NKJV

Hag 2:4b
…be strong, all you people of the land,' says the Lord, 'and work; for I am with you,' says the Lord of hosts.
NKJV

Matt 28:18-20
18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Amen.
NKJV

Acts 18:9-11
9 Now the Lord spoke to Paul in the night by a vision, "Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent; 10 for I am with you, and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city."
NKJV

Matt 19:26
26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."
NKJV

Mark 10:27
27 But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible."
NKJV

Luke 18:27
27 But He said, "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
NKJV

Luke 1:37
For with God nothing will be impossible."
NKJV

I WILL BE WITH YOU!

Gen 26:2-4
2 Then the Lord appeared to him and said:"Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land of which I shall tell you. 3 Dwell in this land, and I will be with you and bless you; for to you and your descendants I give all these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your father.
NKJV

Gen 31:3
Then the Lord said to Jacob,"Return to the land of your fathers and to your family, and I will be with you."
NKJV

Deut 31:23
23 Then He inaugurated Joshua the son of Nun, and said,"Be strong and of good courage; for you shall bring the children of Israel into the land of which I swore to them, and I will be with you."
NKJV

Josh 1:5-9
5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. 6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
NKJV

Josh 3:7-8
7 And the Lord said to Joshua, "This day I will begin to exalt you in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. 8
NKJV

Judg 6:16
16 And the Lord said to him,"Surely I will be with you, and you shall defeat the Midianites as one man."
NKJV

1 Kings 11:37-38
37 So I will take you, and you shall reign over all your heart desires, and you shall be king over Israel. 38 Then it shall be, if you heed all that I command you, walk in My ways, and do what is right in My sight, to keep My statutes and My commandments, as My servant David did, then I will be with you and build for you an enduring house, as I built for David, and will give Israel to you.
NKJV

Isa 43:1-2
43 But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel:
"Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
NKJV