Thursday, July 23, 2009

I AM with You! – I AM Your Peace!

Where does your peace come from heaven or earth from within or without? The low kind that comes from the outside is a cheap and shoddy substitute. If you put a little pressure on it then it breaks and you can’t put it back together again. It’s like a ‘Humpty Dumpty’ peace tottering on walls and once it falls then there’s nothing you can do except wait for the people or things around you to change. But if your source is from heaven and ‘He Himself is our Peace” (Eph 3:14) then nothing take it or shake it.

2 Thess 3:16
16 Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace always in every way. The Lord be with you all.
NKJV

John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
NKJV

Rom 15:13
13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
NKJV