Thursday, July 16, 2009

Head Up!

Your brain seems to work better when your body is vertical. It’s like there’s a sensor in your head and when lay down it tells your mind it’s time to shut down. Likewise when you lift up your head everything within you prepares to head up and when you look down you prepare to go down. Many times you can tell which team is going to loose when you see their faces fall. There are all kinds of studies about this but the concept is simple, you were created to go where you look. What subconscious signals are you sending yourself? Are you getting ready for victory or defeat? So if you want things to start looking up then you will have to lift up your head. It’s a very simple and powerful way you can prepare for future success and you can start today!

Ps 42:11
11 Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, Who is the help of my countenance, and my God.
AMP

Ps 42:11
11 Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul?
Why are you crying the blues?
Fix my eyes on God —
soon I'll be praising again.
He puts a smile on my face.
He's my God.
MES

Ps 3:3
But You, O Lord, are a shield for me,
My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
NKJV

Ps 3:3
3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
KJV