Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Weak Will’s Mutiny of Mind

This was actually my exercise blog yesterday but I think it also applies mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

I’m feeling much better this week after my attitude adjustment. It was a weak week last week but I have changed my mind. I’m plenty strong to do P90X+ but somewhere I let weak Will in which made me weak. Weak Will’s poor attitude was like poison sapping the strength from my ship. But I will not kowtow to weak Will or let him rise up in my mind. I will not yield to him lest he begin to manipulate my mind. Mutiny is on the horizon if I allow weak Will to steer the ship. I will stay the course and cast all scoffing thoughts and cowardly cravings for quitting off my ship. I have made a decision and I will follow through. I will do it with joy and zeal because I absolutely refuse to be overcome and ruled by weak Will. So I made weak Will walk the plank! Will you?

“Let the weak say, 'I am strong.'" (Joel 3:10b)

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.
Eph 6:10 NKJV

Cast out the scoffer, and contention will leave;
Yes, strife and reproach will cease.
Prov 22:10 NKJV

Have a great day and be blessed in every way! And since were talking about walkin the plank I need to go find procrastination Pete.