Wednesday, June 17, 2009

You’re Askin for It!

You don’t always need help but it’s good to know that it’s always there when you need it. God is our ever present help in trouble. He said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." (Heb 13:5) So if we perceive His presence or not God is always there ready, willing and able to help those who are humble enough to ask for it and follow Him. If you antagonize people who are bigger than you like the older boys on the playground then, “you’re askin for it and you’re gonna get it!” “it” will come from them, and “it” will be bad. But if you will humble yourself before Almighty God and pray according to His will then, “you’re askin for it and you’re gonna get it!” “it” will come from Him and “it” will be good. So I guess good help really isn’t hard to find, it just depends on who you’re asking.

Ps 46:1
God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
NKJV

Ps 46:1
1 GOD IS our Refuge and Strength [mighty and impenetrable to temptation], a very present and well-proved help in trouble.
AMP

Ps 121:2
2 My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
NKJV

Isa 41:10
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
NKJV

Isa 41:13
13 For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand,
Saying to you, 'Fear not, I will help you.'
NKJV

Heb 4:16
16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
NKJV

Heb 13:5b
…for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not,[I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down ( relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]
AMP